Inappropriate contact with the therapist is forbidden and will result in a terminated session and a permanent ban from Bluffton Therapeutic Massage LLC. Full service charge will be incurred.
Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the therapist's scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 12 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee. There is a 50% fee when cancelling within 12 hours, and a 100% no show fee. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment, I not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
If you wake up not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please call asap to reschedule and your cancellation fee will be waived. During the time of Covid, this policy will be flexible, with prior notification.
You can expect a clean and sanitized office lobby, massage area and bathroom. I will be cleaning all surfaces and disinfecting before and after each client. Hand sanitizer will be available through the office. Clean sheets/blankets will be used with each session. Clients will be scheduled apart to give proper time for sanitation. A HEPA air purifier will be used in the massage room before, during and after your session. Clients will be asked to wash hands upon arrival, before massage session begins. Please avoid touching your face . Remember, social distancing is not possible while massaging, so masks will be required during your massage. Your therapist will also be using proper PPE, including mask, gloves, goggles and face shields when necessary.
Covid precautions & keeping you safe
Before Your Appointment:
1. Please confirm your appointment. You will receive a reminder email 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not have a credit card on file, please fill in requested card information to confirm appointment. This also makes contactless checkout easier after your appointment. Bluffton Therapeutic Massage may cancel unconfirmed appointments without notice.
2. You will be sent an online Covid-19 Statement with your booking. Please fill in prior to your appointment, if possible. If you are experiencing headaches, cough, fever, nausea, congestion or runny nose or any other possible symptom of Covid, you will be rescheduled. Please be courteous to your therapist and stay home, if sick.
3. If you have been attending large social gatherings or events, vacations, parties or other crowded public places, please do not request an appointment until you have quarantined for at least 14 days. Appointments are reserved for those that have been responsibly social distancing, If you need to reschedule, you can do so through the Fresha app or contact me for a new appointment date.
4. At this time all massages or body services will be limited to 25 or 50 minutes per recommended guidelines for close contact businesses.
5. Masks are required for service at this time.
Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions or gift certificates.
All spa services will be required to keep a credit card file to confirm the appointment and for contactless checkout. Your card will not be charged, until the day of your appointment. Cash is also accepted.
Arrival to your appointment
Please make sure you are feeling 100% well before you arrive to your appointment. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. You are kindly asked to wait in your car until you receive a call or text message informing you that I am ready to provide you service. Your therapist will meet you outside for screening. Clients will be screened including a temperature check, before entering the building. Clients and therapist are required to properly wear a face covering. If you do not bring a mask, one will be provided.
Late Arrival Policy:
All appointments begin and end on time so that the next client is not delayed. If the treatment does not start on time, the treatment time will be reduced accordingly, and you will be still be required to pay full price. If a client is more than 15 minutes late, we may require that the appointment be rescheduled, and it will be considered a cancellation. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointment time. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with advanced notification of late arrival.
To accommodate your desired appointment a credit card will be required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. We hold this information as part of our cancellation policies and only make necessary charges to your account on the date of your scheduled service. Details of our cancellation policy are provided below.