Covid precautions & keeping you safe
Before Your Appointment:
1. Please confirm your appointment. You will receive a reminder email 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not have a credit card on file, please fill in requested card information to confirm appointment. This also makes contactless checkout easier after your appointment. Bluffton Therapeutic Massage may cancel unconfirmed appointments without notice.
2. You will be sent an online Covid-19 Statement with your booking. Please fill in prior to your appointment, if possible. If you are experiencing headaches, cough, fever, nausea, congestion or runny nose or any other possible symptom of Covid, you will be rescheduled. Please be courteous to your therapist and stay home, if sick.
3. If you have been attending large social gatherings or events, vacations, parties or other crowded public places, please do not request an appointment until you have quarantined for at least 14 days. Appointments are reserved for those that have been responsibly social distancing, If you need to reschedule, you can do so through the Fresha app or contact me for a new appointment date.
4. At this time all massages or body services will be limited to 25 or 50 minutes per recommended guidelines for close contact businesses.
5. Masks are required for service at this time.